FT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Keywords

games  online  affiliates  2022  

Latest topics
Xnxx Video Latest Version 2024 Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:27 amdaviddesoza
Earn 50$ Daily In 5 minute work Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:27 pmdaviddesoza
Explore Hole House APK gameMon Mar 11, 2024 8:15 pmKelace
Pretty Letters Copy And Paste Free 2022Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:06 amJone Warne
A h.drawing contest|Rp roles & plotsThu Jan 25, 2024 9:58 pmJone Warne
Toca Life World Mod ApkMon Jan 15, 2024 8:16 amdaviddesoza
Prince Of Siberia ApkSun Dec 10, 2023 6:17 amdaviddesoza
Prince Of Siberia ApkSun Dec 03, 2023 6:18 amdaviddesoza
My Perfect Hotel Mod ApkThu Nov 16, 2023 10:24 amdaviddesoza
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Go down
xc-z
xc-z
Admin
Gems : 57
https://xctz.forumotion.com

Scams, Alerts & Advice Empty Scams, Alerts & Advice

Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:36 am
4/19/24 Deviantart may have some fraudalent users with fraud checks going around & it wont be good if it gets no verification process done, similar to Real Estate Agent licenses(Only legitimate ones I know are sites like support@landzero.com barry@wenwenpropertybuyers.com Tularia & ones posted in ask.fm.com/imaxgz still recommend https://www2.dre.ca.gov/PublicASP/pplinfo.asp also for Travel Agents[Anchor Travel Agency requires alot of recruiting like all insurance companies) via store.iata.org/ieccacfree Best health agent companies are 1x fee ones like Php or Transamerica]  I heard parents had one before & if is like a 300 fake one, it be like a double fee of up to 600 for investigation on the bank you most use. They can even catch you by the arrress. Ebay,Paypal,Patreon,Payhip aren't the best methods but its surely better than none since witnesses & accountability are needed.Furniture is better spent from rl reputable markets like Walmart or local reliant people. If a check has 2 different signatures front & back, be from info@directionscu.org, name of theirs be different from it along with a shared different image on asking how to deposit, or doesnt get accepted due to an amount inputted not being as the wording say despite being correctly typed as I tried with boa app before, dont do it. Profile comments are important to read too. If they say is a scam, it likely is 6/10 in a month on ebay & any time in deviantart. Because lets be real, not many go about to donate nor pay, I tested this theory since I started the forum & no amount obtained since then. Do the math.Direct Interactions is legitimate but doesnt accept U.S CA..is bad news..Ohio does & they have access to irs tax records everyday. Their calling software didnt work anyway, is similar to what I put in the online work proposition but trying to find alternatives to their software mentioned there. Some interesting emails to contact for a job are:recruiting@directinteractions.com ask for gioella or kevin or avoid them if not want to be bossed around.idk, your call. it@directinteractions.com support@directinteractions-partner.mail.kustomerapp.com & ctrl+f on i-t.jimdo.com reddit pg to ppoc.club but interviews arent well shown compared to another site there that requires spending at amazon atleast $60. For useful resources there in dropbox.com/sh/rejvueron9it956/AABrwUaaDiMdneA7ygqcJwR2a?dl=0 certificates & knowledge online there is admin@personalcarescience.com.au 4/11/24 reddit.com/r/Scams/comments/1b8ogp9/liveops_company_a_scam/?rdt=52618 <These are likely scams like the ones that were shown in past Hangout apps.Fb: kiara alcazar to not be trusted nor liveops company of Teams app.They in fb so be careful even if site looks genuine.11/23/22 Don't deal with ebay sellers that put on vacation from Vietnam since they scam like ebay.com/usr/thittr29 Hard risk of trust the people with their last item.If must, within 4 days ask your bank is an unauthorized withdrawl. Othwrwise, wait for ebay case to get involved since they're faster to solve it than paypal & if you have an ebay case open, ebays buyer protect effect not occur apparently. Ignore Fedex claiming since they don't resolve the case & they make it worst without a picture of proof,nor phone# nor company address of the seller.If they can't help, paypal. If that don't work, this site: consumer.ftc.gov/articles/buying-online-marketplace 7/6/22 Well used to think teflhero.thrivecart.com/40hr-online-tefl-course Charges $1 but it is 40hr lessons legitimate, a bargain if you ignore the $50 popup optional fee. After you click account, on tutor profile picture, but do note most hire if 120hr, you can complete this in Alison.com 100% Legitimate like Archer Travel & Direct Interactions. 4/7/22 I recently found out most fb crypto mining stuff & real estators are scams especially if people want to contact through whatsapp,hangouts,telegram. You're marketplace could get banned forever for this. Anyhow, when looking back at some mining messages of 9/4/21 I was skeptical of some knowing what an antminer s9,l3 asic mining rig with bitmain apw supply was. Long story short, some accounts got deleted & basically all sites that were sent to me (besides the ones I researched of forex.com but it blocked my email & https://mincryptofit.com no email received yet, chickenfast.com email received quick & solid reviews trustpilot but $250 minimum deposit req.) got shutdown. Not sure if to try any similar good to be true schemes since or get like a helium bobcatminer 300 at vareem.com or at vapiroo.com (But bad reviews in scamadvisor/detector,cloudflarediagnostics,urlvoid) Since heard from youtubers is great & original site has a crazy long shipping of 4m. But btc currently still has bigger value according to coinbase so maybe focus on https://cryptocalc.online/miners profit chart[may be off when manually compare btc] $20k|2250W|-97k/-year profit Goldshellkd6,$15k|1350W|-57k/yr Innosilicon
A10 Pro+ ETH (750Mh),$13k|1300W|-56k Eth Master (500mh),$18k|3425W|-150K/yr Bitmain Antminer Z15,$900|1200W|-52k/yr ObeliskSC1 may be useful but when input manually to calculator of most being 700mh/13th hashrates, power cost 5kws,pool 1 with 2250w+ they had a staggering electric power consumption of -97-150k down profit. To top things off, they cant connect to a regular 120v (1218watts) outlet.
A better way to go may be to try with bobcatminer 300,Goldshell HS3-SE, or Avalon 841 for btc(even then -49k profit annually for some reason) or Nicehash sofware for pc but is slow.
foapfundrisewesternbanksmistplaytellusallyaspirationstairsprizepoolcurrentsteadyyottaziprecruitercareerbuildercgminer,Androidpionex,stormgain,betterhashnet.Maker,Compound, Uniswap, Aave,YearnFinance=protocols’foundersare,public,Linkedin,Twitter.cloudflare,wealth/chronicles,accc,maxweb,indiesunlimited,pokbun,Sucuri,scamdoc,sitechecker.pro,urlvoid.com,polyswarm(accuratebutnotif4/47),cooley.com,legalmatch,techsolutionagent.com/crimeinvestigator46gmail.com,ebay/alison/ticktock affiliates legitimate.
https://zeltser.com/lookup-malicious-websites/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5305941.0 asicminervalue.com softwaretestinghelp.com/bitcoin-mining-hardware/ softwaretestinghelp.com/best-cryptocurrency-to-mine/amp/ softepedia ripplecoinnews.com/best-cloud-mining-sites-legit-trusted/amp/geekflare.com/finance/best-cryptocurrency-mining-platforms/ beincrypto.com/how-to-avoid-defi-scams-7-key-questions-to-ask/ amp.abc.net.au/article/everyday/100016720 thebalance.com/venmo-vs-paypal-5073175
Scammers: cloudmining,trustcloudmining,btc2space are iffy according to 99btc,.in,shark.,~zcashsftwrtestmentioned,bitconnect,usitech,Fxtrader4.com/bitcryptos.in ip changed cpn dns change/btcnetwork.in satoshi fxcryptotrade $€£500 fb user say vip different from gmail=scam. etcv.xmr.onpassive,bookpatch.

Last edited by xc-z on Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:14 pm; edited 13 times in total
Andreeeeee
Gems : 5
https://mamc.ae/

Scams, Alerts & Advice Empty Re: Scams, Alerts & Advice

Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:07 am
There are a lot of scams out there, and it can be hard to tell what's real and what's not. Here are a few tips to help you stay safe:

-If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Don't fall for schemes that promise big rewards for little effort.

-Never give out your personal information or banking details to someone you don't know.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum